About the Blogger:
Hi, I’m Cait – a twenty-something from MN/WI who’s super into YA (but will also read fantasy, classics, nonfiction, and non-depressing fiction).
I’ve been in a bit of a “bubble girl” situation for the past 5 years due to severe complications from Lyme disease, so reading is all I’m able to do most days. I spent so much time reading medical journals and other dense texts that I started to turn to YA books in 2015 for a lighthearted break.
About the Blog:
I started this blog in May 2016 as a way to connect with the outside world. The name came from one of my favorite books, A Room With A View by E.M. Forster.
- I post book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, fun book merchandise I’ve found, blogger spotlights, and random thoughts.
I’m always open to working with new companies and can be contacted at email@example.com.
- 5 stars: LOVE. I want to shove this book at everyone I see
- 4 stars: definitely enjoyed it
- 3 stars: liked parts, but it could’ve been better overall
- 2 stars: wouldn’t buy a copy for myself
- 1 star: did not appreciate wasting my time on this
Please don’t take my reviews too seriously. I’m just sharing my honest opinions + enthusiasm/fangirling to help others with similar taste find something to read! I reserve the right to not finish any book I don’t like, and will state when I received a book and/or compensation in exchange for an honest review.
You can find the ratings I didn’t write reviews for yet on my Goodreads.
I am not taking review requests at this time.